Amazfit Bip Review Latest Smart Watch 2020
Amazfit Bip Review Latest Smart Watch
hi guys my name is Hatim and I love gadgets. Today I'm gonna be reviewing theamazed Fitbit. Which is a very small very cheap Smart Watch from a misfit. I've been wearing it for about three weeks. So I know it pretty well. I'm just gonna tell you the specs.
I'm gonna tell you what I think of the watch. Whether you should buy it, who it's for who. it's not for the strengths and weaknesses. I'm just gonna be very concise and very kind of as simple as possible to tell. You exactly every thing you need to know about this watch.
This Smart Watch so yeah. let's get started Okay so let's talk about the specs of this watch. first it's a tiny little watch. But it has quite a lot inside. This little screen here. It's got a 1.28 transfer reflective color screen with a resolution of 170 by170. I think got a Gorilla Glass which means it's kind of slightly protected against. Any knocks or any bumps so it won't break immediately, but it's not indestructible at the same time.
there solution is fine for the size of the watch. It's less than most other color smart watches as for sensors. It's got a heart rate sensor. it's got a barometer. it's got a geomagnetic sensor. it's got an accelerate meter, and it's got GPS, which is very unusual for a watch.
That is this cheap to have both our heart rate monitor and GPS for such a cheap watch. It has got a lot of sensors that can track a lot of things, for example we can track your heart rate. Obviously you can track your speed steps your, you can track your sleep. So it can monitor your sleep activity, It connects to your smart phone via Bluetooth and when it does.
So it can display notifications, it can tell you when you're being called who's calling you, who's messaging you and give you a kind of little preview of what that message is now. One of the most interesting things. About this watch is the battery life which is not something. That is particularly exciting for most products but this watch has a battery life of 45 days.
which is really amazing considering. it's got a full touch screen. It's got a heart rate monitor. It's got all this other stuff 45days in a single charge, It will last four to five days. is a big claim and it would make this the best Smart Watch for battery life. Available right now so those are kind of the main specs, I mean they're very impressive really there's got long list of specs for such a tiny little watch. That is like I say very affordable but having impressive specs is all well and good. But how well does it work on a day to day basis well. I can tell. You let's start by looking at the design of the watch because that's obviously very important for a Smart Watch.
you can be wearing all the time. it needs to be comfortable, you want it to look fairly good I assumed. so the body of the watch is quite small. It's kind of a square almost lightly rectangular shape. It actually fits, really well on my wrist. I find into be extremely comfortable. I mean I can pretty much go all day wearing it and just completely forget that. It's there because it's very light as well. It's only 35 grams. I think no said 2 grams in total including the strap, so yeah it's extremely light and the shape of the watch. Just means it sits on your wrist very comfortably. It will be fine for both men and women to wear. It's very unisex doesn't look feminine or masculine.
So if you have skinny wrists like me and you worry about wearing big watches and you think it's gonna over power your wrist then this is a good watch for you. Because it really doesn't even look, how skinny my wrists are but this watch is fine for that. It has a silicon strap. Which comes with the watch but these are replaceable. So you can get metal or leather straps.
You just have to buy them separately overall the design isn't like amazing. It's not gonna turn any heads. It's not gonna you know make anyone go wow but it's comfortable. which is the main thing ,so some watches are more form over function. But this is function over form it's just definitely designed to be as comfortable as possible. So let's move on to talk about the tracking capabilities of this watch. Because if you bias my watch, it's usually because you want to track your activity or your heart rate or something.
you know you just other wise people just by normal what. So like I said this has a lot of sensors inside. its little body, it can track your heart rate like I say it's got contract your steps can track your distance. If you turn the GPS on and it does it fairly well now. I wouldn't say it's a hundred percent accurate. Because for example if I move my arms around like this then that may pick up a few extra steps, when I've not actually made any steps. So for example if I was to walk 10,000 steps to day. The watch may actually detect that.
I've walked ten thousand two hundred. So while it's pretty accurate less like 95 percent there. It's not going to give you a hundred percent accuracy. It's gonna sometimes give you the odd extra sets when you haven't actually done any. But I think for most people that will give you pretty much. What you need to know. You really have to wear. It quite high up on your wrist like that and make sure the strap is quite tight, I mean I went on a treadmill at the gym, just to test it. Out and when I was wearing the watch quite loosely like further down on my wrist, It didn't really detects a increase in heart rate, when I was running.
But when I did it again and I moved the strap but for the move the watch up and just tighten the strap a bit, it then detected a much higher increase in heart rate. So it was much more accurate. So let's talk about the software. This use on this watch. It's fairly basic I mean it's very easy to control. this is very user-friendly. But there's not a lot of information on the watch. It self even though it's got a full color touch screen so there's this. One manual control and you just tap that to activate.
The screen and then you basically just swipe through to see the different menus so there's. The status menu which basically allows you to look at your heart rate your steps. what you've done today. there's an activity tab which is basically set programs for running for walking, for cycling after your treadmill. it also shows you the weather. So if you connected your phone via Bluetooth,
As long as it's connected it will show you an update of the weather and then there's. A few other things like an alarm a compass and a timer so that's basically it. I mean compared to some other watches like the image fit pace which has a bigger screen and a much more advanced software. And you can see a lot of graphs and data on that watch. This watch only really shows the most basic things.
I mean on the home screen it shows you pretty much everything. You need to know which is the time? how many steps you've done and your heart rate. If you want to look at trends and graphs and data, you need to look at the app. Which is what you use basically to see all of that kind of stuff .So yeah let's talk about the app actually, because it's important every Smart Watch has an app. That it connects to and it's important. It works well because that's where you see your data. This watch uses the me fit app to connect your phone you need the app to get this to work. And it's very easy to connect.
You just scan a QR code when you first use it and once it's paired up then that's it. You never have to do it again and it will just automatically connect every single time. which is awesome now the merit app is it's very user friendly very easy to use. You activate it the first screen shows you basically everything.
You need to know shows you your heart rate, your sleep pattern, your sleep tracking, your steps and if you want you can look approve previous days for the past weeks or months or however long, you've weather watch for so it's all good. It's all very easy use very colorful very user-friendly and it never crashes however. It's still quite basic. I would say compared to say the Fitbit and the Amaze for apps or the garment apps, you can't really look at detail graphs and detail trends. The media app is basically there to just show you what you've done today. have a look at what you've done compare it to your other days and then that's basically it which is fine I think for most people. Most people don't really care about all of the other extra stuff. You can do.
But yeah I would say the MIFA app. It is great but basic. So just keep that in mind when you buy this watch in see if that's what you're after ok. So let's talk about the battery life. Because that is basically an amazing feature of this watch is that apparently it lasts for 45 days .now does it really though I mean I've had it for three weeks. I've only ever charged it once, when I did my unboxing of this watch. And I had a video on that and I only ever charged it. I think to like 90% didn't even charge it all the way and yeah I've never charged it. since so let's take a look up what the battery loss is now three weeks later ,it's 39% still so after three weeks of using this the battery's gone down by 50%. So yeah that's pretty good seeing as I've been wearing at most days there aren't been a few days. Where I haven't been wearing it but yeah the battery life on.
This is amazing, it's beyond any other watch. I've ever had beyond any other device. I've ever had considering that .It's got a full touch screen and it's got a heart monitor. I've had the heart monitor on the whole time sleep tracking on the whole time it's really quite amazing that they've managed to do. I'm not original how they do? it now there is one thing you need to consider and that's. If you use GPS then the battery life is reduced a lot so each time use GPS it will reduce the battery.
It won't last for 45 days if you have the GPS on a lot what, I do is just turn the GPS off, when you're not using it. So if you go for a run or a bike ride and you want to track it turn the GPS on and then when it's over turn it off again and then your battery will last a lot longer. so yea has you can tell I am liking this watch. It's got a lot of positives but you know with the positives as always know, so what are the negative things about this watch, and there are a few there area few things that annoy me the first thing is the water resistance now.
It's technically waterproof to a depth of 1.5meters up to 30 minutes. Which means you can take it in the shower you can run it under a tap, you can clean it and you know be fine in the rain. I've gone swimming with devices that are claimed to be ip68 rated and they've just not been, they've broken they've just broke. I haven't been with another watch that, I wore that was ip68rated and it didn't work it broke, I mean may be I'll be fine. I don't know may be it was an issue with the other watch that, I had but yeah, I wouldn't go swimming with it personally just just in case.
I mean a depth of 1 meter isn't that much. I mean I can go swimming under water much longer than that for much deeper. So yeah not sure if it can survive under water. It's still good that has an IP 68. So you can take it in the bathroom. The shower and it'd be fine now the other thing that annoys me and this is the biggest annoyance, I have with the Smart Watch is how it deals with notifications from your phone. If you get a whats app on your phone as long as it's connected by Bluetooth to the Smart Watch, then the Smart Watch will vibrate and show the message now the annoying thing is that. If you get say you know sometimes you get a Watts up conversation you might get like 10 messages in just like 20 seconds or something it's like a few people are messaging every time. You get a message the watch vibrates twice.
So if you get 10 messages then the watch will vibrate 20 times like you in the same conversation. I think it'll be way better if somehow the software could just detect that. You know it vibrates once when there's a message in the new conversation and then it just doesn't vibrate again, but it just keeps showing the messages my other smart watches managed to do this you know. So I know it's possible. It's just very annoying if you get a lot of messages or you wake up in the morning you've turn your phone on for the first time and you have 10 messages that the watch is continuously vibrates. So guys I guess that's about it, that's about all.
I have to say about the amazing bit actually I guess the last thing to talk about is the price. Which I've obviously mentioned few times and which basically is the reason, why I think this watch is pretty amazing the watch costs. If you're in the USA ,I've seen the watch available for the lowest is $77 and in the UK the lowest price. I've seen is 45 pounds now that is absolutely amazing value for what you get compared to the other smart. Which is out there that basically do the same thing for double the price. This watch full cut full you know full touch screen hari, monitor GPS 45-day battery for way under $100 away under100 pounds.
That is very good value generally good product. It works very well, very smooth, very responsive. So I would say it's probably the best value Smart Watch available now. Who was it for who would buy this, I would recommend this to someone who's thinking about getting their first Smart Watch, because I want something as good value someone. Who wants to track their heart rate and they want all of the other things like GPS steps calories all that kind of stuff this watch can do that for half the price of most other watches.
If you are looking to upgrade from a watch like this which is the amazed fit arc and it's. One of those fitness bands that doesn't really have much of a screen doesn't really show anything but can kind of do the same thing. The invasive bit is basically the same price, if not slightly cheaper than this watch but it does a lot more and it's got a touch screen you can check the weather you can have an alarm you can use a compass and all that kind of stuff .I guess the last thing I didn't talk about is sleep tracking and that's why I like this watch very much, Because I like tracking my sleep. So I just like seeing how well I slept over.
You know a certain period and this is the only Smart Watch ever had that, I can wear over night and not be extremely uncomfortable the next day. So I can wear this all day and all night and I won't know difference whereas other watches like the amazing fit pace. Which is huge if I weather a night, I just wake up regretting it. Because my arm is like killing my it's like a dent in my wrist and no it's too big too bulky to wear. While you sleep but this is fine to do that so this is very good for tracking your sleep and it's very accurate.
When it does so I think this is going to be my daily watch that I wear on a day-to-day basis so yeah. I just think this is such a good day-to-day watch to have and if that's what you're looking for then, I do recommend is pretty much over and over any other small watch.
Amazfit Bip Review Latest Smart Watch
hi guys my name is Hatim and I love gadgets. Today I'm gonna be reviewing theamazed Fitbit. Which is a very small very cheap Smart Watch from a misfit. I've been wearing it for about three weeks. So I know it pretty well. I'm just gonna tell you the specs.
I'm gonna tell you what I think of the watch. Whether you should buy it, who it's for who. it's not for the strengths and weaknesses. I'm just gonna be very concise and very kind of as simple as possible to tell. You exactly every thing you need to know about this watch.
This Smart Watch so yeah. let's get started Okay so let's talk about the specs of this watch. first it's a tiny little watch. But it has quite a lot inside. This little screen here. It's got a 1.28 transfer reflective color screen with a resolution of 170 by170. I think got a Gorilla Glass which means it's kind of slightly protected against. Any knocks or any bumps so it won't break immediately, but it's not indestructible at the same time.
there solution is fine for the size of the watch. It's less than most other color smart watches as for sensors. It's got a heart rate sensor. it's got a barometer. it's got a geomagnetic sensor. it's got an accelerate meter, and it's got GPS, which is very unusual for a watch.
That is this cheap to have both our heart rate monitor and GPS for such a cheap watch. It has got a lot of sensors that can track a lot of things, for example we can track your heart rate. Obviously you can track your speed steps your, you can track your sleep. So it can monitor your sleep activity, It connects to your smart phone via Bluetooth and when it does.
So it can display notifications, it can tell you when you're being called who's calling you, who's messaging you and give you a kind of little preview of what that message is now. One of the most interesting things. About this watch is the battery life which is not something. That is particularly exciting for most products but this watch has a battery life of 45 days.
which is really amazing considering. it's got a full touch screen. It's got a heart rate monitor. It's got all this other stuff 45days in a single charge, It will last four to five days. is a big claim and it would make this the best Smart Watch for battery life. Available right now so those are kind of the main specs, I mean they're very impressive really there's got long list of specs for such a tiny little watch. That is like I say very affordable but having impressive specs is all well and good. But how well does it work on a day to day basis well. I can tell. You let's start by looking at the design of the watch because that's obviously very important for a Smart Watch.
you can be wearing all the time. it needs to be comfortable, you want it to look fairly good I assumed. so the body of the watch is quite small. It's kind of a square almost lightly rectangular shape. It actually fits, really well on my wrist. I find into be extremely comfortable. I mean I can pretty much go all day wearing it and just completely forget that. It's there because it's very light as well. It's only 35 grams. I think no said 2 grams in total including the strap, so yeah it's extremely light and the shape of the watch. Just means it sits on your wrist very comfortably. It will be fine for both men and women to wear. It's very unisex doesn't look feminine or masculine.
So if you have skinny wrists like me and you worry about wearing big watches and you think it's gonna over power your wrist then this is a good watch for you. Because it really doesn't even look, how skinny my wrists are but this watch is fine for that. It has a silicon strap. Which comes with the watch but these are replaceable. So you can get metal or leather straps.
You just have to buy them separately overall the design isn't like amazing. It's not gonna turn any heads. It's not gonna you know make anyone go wow but it's comfortable. which is the main thing ,so some watches are more form over function. But this is function over form it's just definitely designed to be as comfortable as possible. So let's move on to talk about the tracking capabilities of this watch. Because if you bias my watch, it's usually because you want to track your activity or your heart rate or something.
you know you just other wise people just by normal what. So like I said this has a lot of sensors inside. its little body, it can track your heart rate like I say it's got contract your steps can track your distance. If you turn the GPS on and it does it fairly well now. I wouldn't say it's a hundred percent accurate. Because for example if I move my arms around like this then that may pick up a few extra steps, when I've not actually made any steps. So for example if I was to walk 10,000 steps to day. The watch may actually detect that.
I've walked ten thousand two hundred. So while it's pretty accurate less like 95 percent there. It's not going to give you a hundred percent accuracy. It's gonna sometimes give you the odd extra sets when you haven't actually done any. But I think for most people that will give you pretty much. What you need to know. You really have to wear. It quite high up on your wrist like that and make sure the strap is quite tight, I mean I went on a treadmill at the gym, just to test it. Out and when I was wearing the watch quite loosely like further down on my wrist, It didn't really detects a increase in heart rate, when I was running.
But when I did it again and I moved the strap but for the move the watch up and just tighten the strap a bit, it then detected a much higher increase in heart rate. So it was much more accurate. So let's talk about the software. This use on this watch. It's fairly basic I mean it's very easy to control. this is very user-friendly. But there's not a lot of information on the watch. It self even though it's got a full color touch screen so there's this. One manual control and you just tap that to activate.
The screen and then you basically just swipe through to see the different menus so there's. The status menu which basically allows you to look at your heart rate your steps. what you've done today. there's an activity tab which is basically set programs for running for walking, for cycling after your treadmill. it also shows you the weather. So if you connected your phone via Bluetooth,
As long as it's connected it will show you an update of the weather and then there's. A few other things like an alarm a compass and a timer so that's basically it. I mean compared to some other watches like the image fit pace which has a bigger screen and a much more advanced software. And you can see a lot of graphs and data on that watch. This watch only really shows the most basic things.
I mean on the home screen it shows you pretty much everything. You need to know which is the time? how many steps you've done and your heart rate. If you want to look at trends and graphs and data, you need to look at the app. Which is what you use basically to see all of that kind of stuff .So yeah let's talk about the app actually, because it's important every Smart Watch has an app. That it connects to and it's important. It works well because that's where you see your data. This watch uses the me fit app to connect your phone you need the app to get this to work. And it's very easy to connect.
You just scan a QR code when you first use it and once it's paired up then that's it. You never have to do it again and it will just automatically connect every single time. which is awesome now the merit app is it's very user friendly very easy to use. You activate it the first screen shows you basically everything.
You need to know shows you your heart rate, your sleep pattern, your sleep tracking, your steps and if you want you can look approve previous days for the past weeks or months or however long, you've weather watch for so it's all good. It's all very easy use very colorful very user-friendly and it never crashes however. It's still quite basic. I would say compared to say the Fitbit and the Amaze for apps or the garment apps, you can't really look at detail graphs and detail trends. The media app is basically there to just show you what you've done today. have a look at what you've done compare it to your other days and then that's basically it which is fine I think for most people. Most people don't really care about all of the other extra stuff. You can do.
But yeah I would say the MIFA app. It is great but basic. So just keep that in mind when you buy this watch in see if that's what you're after ok. So let's talk about the battery life. Because that is basically an amazing feature of this watch is that apparently it lasts for 45 days .now does it really though I mean I've had it for three weeks. I've only ever charged it once, when I did my unboxing of this watch. And I had a video on that and I only ever charged it. I think to like 90% didn't even charge it all the way and yeah I've never charged it. since so let's take a look up what the battery loss is now three weeks later ,it's 39% still so after three weeks of using this the battery's gone down by 50%. So yeah that's pretty good seeing as I've been wearing at most days there aren't been a few days. Where I haven't been wearing it but yeah the battery life on.
This is amazing, it's beyond any other watch. I've ever had beyond any other device. I've ever had considering that .It's got a full touch screen and it's got a heart monitor. I've had the heart monitor on the whole time sleep tracking on the whole time it's really quite amazing that they've managed to do. I'm not original how they do? it now there is one thing you need to consider and that's. If you use GPS then the battery life is reduced a lot so each time use GPS it will reduce the battery.
It won't last for 45 days if you have the GPS on a lot what, I do is just turn the GPS off, when you're not using it. So if you go for a run or a bike ride and you want to track it turn the GPS on and then when it's over turn it off again and then your battery will last a lot longer. so yea has you can tell I am liking this watch. It's got a lot of positives but you know with the positives as always know, so what are the negative things about this watch, and there are a few there area few things that annoy me the first thing is the water resistance now.
It's technically waterproof to a depth of 1.5meters up to 30 minutes. Which means you can take it in the shower you can run it under a tap, you can clean it and you know be fine in the rain. I've gone swimming with devices that are claimed to be ip68 rated and they've just not been, they've broken they've just broke. I haven't been with another watch that, I wore that was ip68rated and it didn't work it broke, I mean may be I'll be fine. I don't know may be it was an issue with the other watch that, I had but yeah, I wouldn't go swimming with it personally just just in case.
I mean a depth of 1 meter isn't that much. I mean I can go swimming under water much longer than that for much deeper. So yeah not sure if it can survive under water. It's still good that has an IP 68. So you can take it in the bathroom. The shower and it'd be fine now the other thing that annoys me and this is the biggest annoyance, I have with the Smart Watch is how it deals with notifications from your phone. If you get a whats app on your phone as long as it's connected by Bluetooth to the Smart Watch, then the Smart Watch will vibrate and show the message now the annoying thing is that. If you get say you know sometimes you get a Watts up conversation you might get like 10 messages in just like 20 seconds or something it's like a few people are messaging every time. You get a message the watch vibrates twice.
So if you get 10 messages then the watch will vibrate 20 times like you in the same conversation. I think it'll be way better if somehow the software could just detect that. You know it vibrates once when there's a message in the new conversation and then it just doesn't vibrate again, but it just keeps showing the messages my other smart watches managed to do this you know. So I know it's possible. It's just very annoying if you get a lot of messages or you wake up in the morning you've turn your phone on for the first time and you have 10 messages that the watch is continuously vibrates. So guys I guess that's about it, that's about all.
I have to say about the amazing bit actually I guess the last thing to talk about is the price. Which I've obviously mentioned few times and which basically is the reason, why I think this watch is pretty amazing the watch costs. If you're in the USA ,I've seen the watch available for the lowest is $77 and in the UK the lowest price. I've seen is 45 pounds now that is absolutely amazing value for what you get compared to the other smart. Which is out there that basically do the same thing for double the price. This watch full cut full you know full touch screen hari, monitor GPS 45-day battery for way under $100 away under100 pounds.
That is very good value generally good product. It works very well, very smooth, very responsive. So I would say it's probably the best value Smart Watch available now. Who was it for who would buy this, I would recommend this to someone who's thinking about getting their first Smart Watch, because I want something as good value someone. Who wants to track their heart rate and they want all of the other things like GPS steps calories all that kind of stuff this watch can do that for half the price of most other watches.
If you are looking to upgrade from a watch like this which is the amazed fit arc and it's. One of those fitness bands that doesn't really have much of a screen doesn't really show anything but can kind of do the same thing. The invasive bit is basically the same price, if not slightly cheaper than this watch but it does a lot more and it's got a touch screen you can check the weather you can have an alarm you can use a compass and all that kind of stuff .I guess the last thing I didn't talk about is sleep tracking and that's why I like this watch very much, Because I like tracking my sleep. So I just like seeing how well I slept over.
You know a certain period and this is the only Smart Watch ever had that, I can wear over night and not be extremely uncomfortable the next day. So I can wear this all day and all night and I won't know difference whereas other watches like the amazing fit pace. Which is huge if I weather a night, I just wake up regretting it. Because my arm is like killing my it's like a dent in my wrist and no it's too big too bulky to wear. While you sleep but this is fine to do that so this is very good for tracking your sleep and it's very accurate.
When it does so I think this is going to be my daily watch that I wear on a day-to-day basis so yeah. I just think this is such a good day-to-day watch to have and if that's what you're looking for then, I do recommend is pretty much over and over any other small watch.
Amazfit Bip Review Latest Smart Watch
Reviewed by Human Necessary
on
January 25, 2020
Rating:
Reviewed by Human Necessary
on
January 25, 2020
Rating:


No comments: